Dearest Satyamites,
Life is a journey to explore the unexplored with convenient halts. With this zeal, motto and having explored what MSat had in store for me; I move ahead chasing the bigger and taller dreams.
Tomorrow (29th Feb ’12) is my last day ( J K L ) in MSat. So, I would like to take a moment of yours to share a snippet of my 3.7 years of tenure which started on 7th July 2008 at Bahadurpally - HYD.
I shall never forget the fresher training days at STC with all fellow Bitsians & NITians. Days of leisure, slogging at work, Canteen gossips, and niteouts for OLAs, Friday treats, Evening walks and many are highly ecstatic and memorable. It’s difficult to come out the training period nostalgia still. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank my entire faculty (Radhika mam, Nivarthi Sir, Ankem Sir) who treated us greatly and honed our skills. I am obliged to all my ELTP 900, 901 & 902 who bumped into me and accepted me as their buddy. Friends once made are always missed in their absence and so shall I. Thanks a ton for all your love, care, accolades, consolations, blessings and encouragements!
Con-way being my first, and now my last, project in MSat, is absolutely special to my heart. The reminiscences of my first organization, my first project will always be one of the most esteemed ones in my life. I see this journey of a fresh immature/innocent girl who has transformed into an IT professional ….still lots to learn!
And no doubt, I have got an invincible team to work, I am fortunate enough to be part of ICC Team (Arun, Raja, Siva, Trupti, Roy, Stalin, Kuttralam & Kalpana) – You folks have pardoned my mistakes, took an utmost care while learning, gave me an unconditional support, feedback, advices, helped me to gain expertise in domain and molded me to contribute my best in technical and personal life as well. I cannot just thank, I owe you a lot for making me what I am today. You guys are soooper great! Moments spent with you working as well as partying are incredible. You just Rock! Will miss you L
I remember one of my college friends writing in my Slam Book, "To meet and depart is the way of life but to depart and meet is the hope of life. We meet to create memories. But we depart to preserve them and that is Life...” And so I say to all of you. Hope to see you all some time, somewhere, somehow later!
Thanks again to all my peers, colleagues, friends, Managers, HRs and Mahindra Satyam for this beautiful voyage in life.
Wishing you all good luck C in your personal and professional deeds.
Do keep in touch.
Email ,:
Cell ):
And of course Facebook!
Cheers!
Madhuri
No comments:
Post a Comment