Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Barri n BNP..!!!!

Many of us believe in the concept of First impression is the best impression. Most of the times I was right. In life we meet many individuals each with different thoughts and mind sets but  some make a mark on us and there I am with one more profile.

I don’t remember what my first impression was about this guy but definitely I wouldn’t have thought much about him earlier. But from few days getting reminded once in a while and started being friendly. Why this change is..!!! may not be because I gotta know he is multitalented. I have seen his blog , saw dances, saw photography skills earlier but was just use to appreciate anyways I could see a change in the impression now from that was carried earlier. All people who are very caring, friendly and with humanity are into my list and that’s where even he is too I believe..


In the past few days I gotta know more about his creative skills and his passion along with it I could see a soft corner which I have never expected that was presented in his videos especially in RHYTHM.
Just saw the gallery of BNP and I was feeling good looking at the photography. He is one among the people who love and appreciate the beauty of nature. An individual can be understood based on their behavior and thinking. Thinking is shown in the form of actions and that’s what is very much evidential from his photography. Liked his work. A multi talented guy…Dancing, Singing, Playing Guitar, Photography, Caring and helping nature, Love and affection in the heart and importance given to the relationships…mmm all contribute to pen down about him here. Good to meet him and Wish him all the very best for all his future endeavors and let his passion grow more and more and be appreciated well. All the Best Barri..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment