Weekend Comes and Goes….The Whole Weekdays you wait for a Weekend and it just comes and goes like a thunder. Usually I don’t have much planned for the weekends..it just passes by…may wid a frnd meet, may b with a new movie, may b relatives visiting, may be me going to meet relatives, may b doing cleaning acitivities, may b luking at the TV, may be wid time pass @ FB and internet.
Today somehow I am feeling bored, thinking wat to do. Mom is not at home, feeling like something is really missing…could make out a huge difference….Mom used to be always back of me Teasing/Scolding/Praising the things I do. There used be a remainder at regular intervals, Whenever I On the system...and today don't hav any..:P
Just recollecting the past memories. Saw many old photos of CBNA, team that I am currently working wid and Frndz at Campus. Feeling nostalgic. Just planning to visit Campus for the cuming Oasis. Let’s see how far things would turn my way. Waiting for a bangful trip. Wish that I could make one soon..:):):)

No comments:
Post a Comment