Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Three Wishes…!!!!!!!!!!


If god comes to you and asks for one wish to say….What would you ask….?????

Well that was this post all about. Whenever someone put forward this question the 3 Wishes that line up in my mind are

First one would be, Please give me a life where I would always be like a small kid enjoying my time without any hurdles or may be with small small ones even which I enjoy. Whenever I use to see the small Kids at my school, every time I felt, I wish I could have been like that the whole life. When I was in 10th Standard, we were asked to sit in the ground floor for study hours. There I use to see all the little ones very cutely walking and coming happily late to school, followed by Tiffin, followed by play time, followed by study time, followed by lunch time, followed by sleep time, followed by play time again and finally back to home. Wah what a time table..:)….Kids does not have any limitations, any boundaries, any grudges, any complaints, any sorrows……all they have is the happiness, peace of mind, crazy time, enjoying the life. Even if one wanted to stop…no doubt they’ll not allow to do so…;)..That’s why I like that. I love to be like a Kid may be of nursery or LKG..:P..Jokes a part that’s seriously my first wish..Haha…:D

Second one would be, Please give me a Elder Brother who treats me like a small kid and is always nice to me and who loves me to the core…always supporting….encouraging me for what so ever I do, Teasing me, helping me, Making me feel happy with his unconditional and everlasting  affection, participating in crazy activities…. From Childhood I miss a Bro always..God let that wish come true sometime..:)

Third one would be, Please give me a life where in I would be born as a Guy. Stylish, Daring and Dashing enjoying the life the way I wish, with NO restrictions ever. Many leaders say Girls are equivalent to Guyz and they have given equal importance all the time, but that doesn’t happen. Galz are many times treated low and they can never get out of the boundaries leading an independent life. That’s why I wish I would take a birth of a boy once..:)

Wish that my wish list gets fulfilled sometime….So what about you…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Uma Jyotsna said...

heheheh....nice, cute, candid wishes buddy....may your wishes come true...:):)

i too had(still have) these type of sweet sweet wishes(especially 1st & 3rd ones)...but...now a days...my prospective of looking life has changed..
May be my wishes may look little oldie types....but these are the facts abt my wishes...
My 1st wish wud be to give me so much strength so that I can not only help myself but others too in need....wanna be v much helpful to society..

2nd wish wud be to give me so much love, happiness so that I can share with others....give me the power to treat almost everybody with love(realistically speaking)....wanna see see smile on the faces of people who i interact with....

3rd wish:- Want to see my immediate family, ppl who hav taken spl place in my heart, dearest friends healthy and happy.
Sarva jana sukino bhavantu...

Adi matter....

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

Gud Gud...so u became matured..:P...ppl feel i'm matured already..but wat so ever...i still wanted to be a kid..:P:P:P.....nice to hear tat from u...n i really could observe much variation in you especially in the last year...both in working and as well in thinking style....thats a good note..keep it up..:)

Uma Jyotsna said...

Nice observation Buddy..Thank You...
If u remember one of my Good Day Quotes:

"Maturity is simply the wisdom to determine the right time to be a kid and the right time to be an adult"

So enjoy ur life....be kid whenever u want....live each moment...But make sure that we have know d limits and wisdom to change to gears at the right time and be "MATURED" :)

aru.. said...

I have only 1 wish...consider it as many wishes as it can be:) meet my love soon.... and live happily together...have twins by the way ;) and one should be gal:P..inka emi vaddu :) i am fed up wid this sutti boring life......:(

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

mmmm....well said Uma... i realised it recently and m in accordance to wat u say..:)

@Arru...knew rey..that was the time u r waiting for ..ofcourse even we are eager to look u both together...wishing for the best soon..:)

Pink-Blue twins...yeah even i'm thr...let god fulfill tat in this janam..;)

Nishit said...

I too wish GOD will grant u all 3 wishes :)

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Pressi :) :) i was laughing through out ur post :) loved it indeed...wat a cute wish!well, I wish god to grant u all the wishes for u :)

and I don't ask for such wish bcos i/u/everyone believe that i m still a kid ;) :D

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

@Maddy...hahaha..;)
@Nishit...thnku thnku...by the way Congos..:)

Post a Comment