I usually believe I do fewer mistakes which may not be 100% true. I’m not sure how GOD has created me but there are times that some of my decisions take the right path while the others go wrong. Personally when a problem comes, I give it enough thinking that there can be a good solution and many times I’m correct in taking a decision but again it would fetch benefit to the others when compared to the things that benefit more to me. My concentration is not about the people benefited. I just feel sometimes when I’m able to think good for others why I can’t to myself. There were few situations that causes root for the mistakes. To quote few simple examples:
Keeping a mail- In profession life, Many believe that I can do better than them in this job. They seek for suggestions and believes/involves me to a good extent. They have a good impression on me don’t know why may be because of the Institute I came from and may be because of my earlier mails. When there are some occasion’s people ask me to draft a mail. I don’t understand what difference I make but just feel that my mail is simple, apt and easily understood. I actually don’t feel there is much change in terms of the exaggeration or hi5 languague. It’s the confidence they have and I cross verify again in order to keep up one’s confidence. But when it comes to me, sometimes I feel like not even cross verifying what is been written, will just circulate the mail. Less time is given for writing and sending because mind says enough why to re-verify it implying over confidence and ignorance. Along with this the other habit I have is looking at the sent mail again after it is been sent. There I could find the flaws and feels bad why did I make a mistake. This mistake might be small but is of lack of perfection which I don’t like myself. If I would have focused on my over confidence/ ignorance at a earlier stage, my mind would not have been disturbed which is Unnecessary at a later point of time
Planning Things- There are situations where we don’t get proper time to plan things properly but there are few situations where we have enough time to plan. Suppose if I feel to go to office early on some day. I’ll get up early but still I end up not reaching the office at the time I have planned already. Many times I end up giving not much variation between the times I reach office daily to that of the day I planned to go early. Again it is all because of ignorance. I’ll look at the time 10 times but reminds mind that I still have time to start and will pass the time doing some unnecessary things like Watching TV/@ FB/Roaming in and out/on phones at the early stage and finally end-up not making much difference compared to routine or failed to execute the planned activity.
In the same way there are many such instances like Mom asks me something and I keep on delaying the things, doing time pass at the beginning and rushing at the end, planned to go for an interview without the printout of resume and rush at the last minute, for good/bad at the same time power would not be there in the area n hav to seek frndz help in getting things done. Why all this, Why the hell I do mistakes, when I knew I can do things better.
Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes,,,,,,,I hate mistakes but still I do, when analyzed it is all because of my ignorance. So common baby get rid of your ignorance and mistakes will be no more…All d very best..:):):)


4 comments:
PRessi....yeah I do, u do and we all do mistakes...its absolutely true what u hv mentioned..bcos of ignorance, over confidence,carelessness we do mistakes....!u r far much better than wat i do :P if u say how come god created u....whom shud i ask abt why i am created ?? :)
hehe..maddy....i'm just saying..i dont know how god has created me...but in my perspective...i was right many times in making my opnions..:P:P...just hav to get rid of this small small mistakes which can actually be minimised...:D
Hey buddy....wud like to say something abt "keeping mails" section....
"e-Mails" is a powerful weapon. it can be used in any way. So my suggestion to u wud be....to be little bit cautious before pressing "SEND" button, becoz after the "SEND" button is clicked..there is little u can do. so, cross checking ur mails b4 sending is very imp.
just a suggestion. think over it.
Ya....Thats wat i felt....as u said my focus should go before sending the mail...i came across few instances...i cud alwayz recollect 2 things...one was with Venkat Sir's farewell party, in which i included even him in TO List...the second was with Renga mails during enhanced ready credit project..and the third blunder was the email about banking session....AM Vs PM..heights of stupidity...they r d base for this post..:P:P....thnku Uma for the suggestion...Will surely do it...:)
Post a Comment