Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Arru...One of my lovely Frnd...!!!!!!!!!!


Aravinda alias Arru, a sweet frnd of mine @ Satyam who is well known for her uniqueness. Her name itself falls into the category of flowers, which spreads "The Fragrance of the Presence" and "The Beauty of the Creation”. Her name absolutely describes her personality, the lingering fragrance of the lotus flower holds the perfect potential of bringing a tender smile on anybody's lips. It symbolizes the Clarity of heart as well as mind.

Thanks 2 God for the Creation of such Creature. A good stealer of hearts as a person..:P.  The qualities that I like in her...Helping nature which she never gives it up, Maturity levels in thinking that lead to right decision at right time, Beats of the kind heart that thinks of all though not her own ones, Smile that lasts all the way, Working Style which is Simple & Sweet, Enthusiasm that makes the participation in all events n fills energy, Passion 4 pets, movies n cooking, Enjoyment of each & every minute, Talks with info cum Gusa Gusa..Wat Not..!!!..Arru An All Rounder.



I simply luv her for the way she is. Its been more than one year that she left the company yet I could feel n recollect few moments that we had together. She is one of the loving friends I have. Ofcourse I would like to mark this too in my blog. So here I am..:):). There are few more in the list would try to pen down them too later…:D

2 comments:

aru.. said...

:)u made me emotional :) thank y baby...

Prasanna alias Pressi said...

:P..:)

Post a Comment