Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Moments I could make my Mom Happy..!!!

I feel good in making out some moments where in my mom had a good time and the reason being me. As a housewife, she was always busy with house works and stuff. Not much chances to visit the outside world that has taken lots of changes. I remember the excitement in her eyes in few incidents

One was when she visited my Campus@Pilani during my joining into engineering. Both Dad n Mom came with me for the first time. She roamed the entire campus, stayed in my hostel, looked at the tradition of the college and the culture of the students there, tasted the Mess food. She always appreciates the things she had foreseen @ Campus. Keeps recollecting and conveys the same to the Visitors@Home.

Next one was with the Project work in Jindal@Karnataka where I was supposed to stay for 6 months. She came with me to the township and had a good time looking at the greenery and the pleasant environment. She simply loved the place and happy for visiting there

Next one was when we both went to Ekatvam 2012, a grand celebration that happened at Satyam STC office. She was happy to look at my office and the Celebrations. Enjoyed each bit of the evening along with Vasundara Das singing and DJ. She praised the decoration and arrangements meanwhile asked if this is the first time it’s happening because that was almost 3yrs after I joined the company..:P:P

Next one I remember is when we both went to Eega Movie@PVR with POB stubs I got @ Satyam. This was the first time she visited a multiplex for a Movie. She always use to encourage us to go for movie but joins for a very few and that too @ local theaters. Good that I got a chance to take her for one and that too @ free of cost...:D

My Mom is enthused. She enjoys such moments but was not much reciprocated only because gets reminded of the financial problems I believe. I’m glad that I got few opportunities to make her happy. Happy for  it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment