Goutham Goutham Goutham…..audible in all the four directions. Why only this name is quiet frequently used in the Movies these days….Making me Recollect of my past…mmmm….But still I am quite happy to look at the Character that was named with it. In the recent movies both Ala modalayindi and Journey has Goutham Character which is too lovely as that of mine. Especially Amrita and Goutham characters in the Movie Journey somehow resembled the two real characters that am connected to. It was just the sweet feelings that went on with me. Never that we spoke long, Never that we had long time spent together, Never that we are connected long in anyway but the feelings I had for him would stay long. Somehow there was a soft corner that was built in the heart just with the little interactions that we had. Confused for a while, whether Movies are made out of the feelings that went in real or looking at the movies the feelings keep started in reality.
Whatever This name has a subsequent life in my life too. Can never forget that, which is a sweet memory that I’m carrying. All those days when I
Went on the roads of Vyas just that I could have a glance of him and a ‘HI’ shared that made me Fly in the Sky.
Went to Connaught hoping that even he comes there and my eyes kept on looking all the sides just that my wish come true.
Went to Assoc, not to lose the opportunity in spending sometime there, only to see him
Went to DevP’s class expecting that he would attend Munshi’s class and I can see him for a while, while going.
Went to Assoc meetings, not because of my interest to do something but just to look at him
Kept on going to IPC to check if I would have got some mail from him though not a personal one.
Kept on Logging into Orkut just to see his updates.
Got updated on his future plans just to make sure he is mine.
Edited Pictures just to see how we would look together
Looked at his photos multiple times feeling he is beside me all the time filling the gap we had
May be they seem to be stupid but my happiness lied in it and tears still roll in my eyes when I get reminded of you and I don’t know how far my feelings stroked you but I believe even you carried it which was showed in some context. I neglected it at the right time getting reminded of life settlement but by the time I felt as right time, I don’t have a chance to take it forward. Feelings remain as Memory and what I carry for you would always be Sweet one though giving Pain. Not sure about the destiny and how life would lead me. All is left to the ruling star Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment