Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dhada…a memorable experience..!!!!

This post is about a special page. Dhada…a memorable experience..!!!!

Sometimes I get angry when Dad/Mom restricts me in doing few things but they are better than others I guess. At times they are correct. Anyways there would be always a Generation Gap.  Putting that on a lighter side let me recollect the past moments.

From Childhood I have been to movies. During school days, Dad/Mom/Sis all together used to go to movie making sure that it is certified prior. All Family/Comedy oriented movies were on the way. Later it continued with sometimes family and sometimes friends.

In my diary I never had a page which says I watched some movie on the first day first show of its release. But now I do have one and that’s because of my sweet frndz Satti n Srini who are fond of movies. People look at me with a view that I am disciplined that may be true to a good extent but I do like being indiscipline sometimes. Again it should not be the only ruling star. Watching movie on the first day first show of its release is one side and the other side planning it in office hours. Can recollect your words on our way. Pavam Payya….anywayz Thank you Srini for taking chance though you do not want to take it though. Would remember it long..:)…


And coming to the movie, it was Dhada, Naga Chaitanya with Kajal. Story ends up with Nothing. Naga Chaitanya trying to indulge Dhada into Villians heart. Kajal with her new look and no scope of good role. It just went on. Though the movie was not that good just enjoyed the moment with the new set of frndz that I have never been, with a new theater where I have never gone and with an ultimate timing. Just enjoyed the little time. My heartfelt thanks to Satti n Srini for this page.

I got recollected of it when heard to the songs of the movie today. That’s where this post is…!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment