Independence Day…a festival with patriotism. I feel very proud to say as Indian and I feel even more proud when I wear the Flag on me. I feel happy when I see the Flag waving and it always puts in some emotional feeling and the Love n Affection towards the Nation. I may not be good at Social and the History of the Nation but Yes I do with the Essence and I feel great about the Leaders who are the cause for this Independent Nation.
I believe and obey the Gandhian principles of Satya, Ahimsa, Dharma, Love n Peace but I doubt if that’s actually relevant today looking at the generation we are in. Everyone is busy busy in their life’s with the day to day activities of leading the life towards the happiest where in there’s not much value given to the relations and the Human Kind. Looking at the situations that cross my way I feel that Gandhi with Non Violence tried to break up the Barrior between Britishians and Indians but today with Violence we form the Barrior between the Human Relations. Most of them don’t have the Patience to go with. If that continues I don’t know what would remain in future. Our Culture represents what we are and I wanted it to be on the Top even when it crosses years and years. There was a saying that “ Nijamayina Swatantaram eppudostundante, Ardaratri Panendu Gantalaku mana Desa Adabiddalu dairyam ga nadichina roju”, but when does it happen…!!!!!..Seems Impossible. I am not sure what politics meant for but it seems like Pulling the Legs of One by Another.
I feel very emotional when I see Poor people on the side of Roads and looking at the situation they are in. What a Pathetic situation, Tears roll in Eyes when given thought about them. We must feel responsible and there’s lot much that we have to do for our Nation. For a Plant to grow good it is not enough that we have a Quality Seed but that should be kept in a fertilized soil and then taken proper care for it to Grow Good and Give out its Fruit n That’s the same with Human Beings too. Be Good and Do Good
It is not possible for one to Change the entire World at a Go but Yes with small group of people who are around One. Hoping that Patriotism reflects everyday in the hearts of Humans leading Our Nation to Grow more and more. Jai Hind and Happy Independence Day
No comments:
Post a Comment