In one way this was a memorable movie in my life as we have seen it on 1st Jan 2010 and That’s a New Year. We started the New Year with a Movie which is worth watching and a Message oriented one too. Myself, Shwaathi and Anitha were to the Movie as if representing the 3 Idiots. Though we all stay in Hyderabad, we had very few get togethers and I was very happy about the few hours we spent on the New Year along with Shwaathi’s Mom delightful dishes..:)
From my Child hood, thought we had Hindi as Second Language in school….during schooling most of the times somehow I did not had a feeling to speak Hindi or to watch Hindi movies too..…instead liked watching Tamil more and I don’t know why..!!!...even if my Mom keeps Hindi movie in TV, I asked her to change many times unless it is a Horror movie to go with….at a later point there was a change in that attitude and started watching Hindi Movies in Theaters too..:P….3 Idiots was one of the Hindi movies I watched in Theater and One of my Favorite movies too…Along with that I like few more Jab we met, Kal ho na ho, Kuch Kuch Hota Hein, Tare Jamin Par, Hum Apke Hein Kaun and few more
3 Idiots, a story of three friends studying in an engineering college. The whole movie went on very well implicating ones time at college with Jokes, Sentiment, Love and Success. The message the movie wanted to convey is shown very practical focusing more not to Learn words instead know the magic of words and apply them appropriately to become a successful engineer inorder to keep up the value of Degree and making one look beyond the ordinary. 3 Idiots is different because every scene is special and brings with it something that’s out of the ordinary. The Life and Soul of the movie is the Rancho Character and I liked it very much. Aamir Khan has done a very good job and his perfection lies in the fact that he makes everything look so easy and spontaneous. All the Charaters in the movie have something to convey and each one of them are well received and appreciated. The Fun, Love and Affection between friends along with the Sentiment made the movie even closer to ones heart. The Comedy was ultimate and each bit of the movie is very well taken and even the Songs too. On the Whole it was an Ultimate movie (though the base is Five Point Someone) breaking the records and I loved it a lot …JJJ
2 comments:
Pressi....why did u remind us abt this movie??wenever i see this movie, i simply feel like u all are around me and we are in college :) :)
well and truly said!
hmmmmm.....ya thats true...this movie s very much attached one....lovable funny funny things..:)
Post a Comment