Life zzzzz....!!!

Yesterday we have experienced something which is a History, Today we are in the process of experiencing something which is in our control and Tomorrow we dont know what is in stock to experience n thats a Mystery alwayz....So Frndz..Lets know what we are meant for and Make it, Enjoying the little time we have....Going Crazy n Crazy...:P ;) :) :D

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Essence...!!!!

Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you. It's hard for me to identify what it is about you that attracts me so much. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You have quickly become a very important person in my life. The one, whom I have been so grateful to, is you. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but I knew that the proper words would escape me.

I love you so much that you can’t understand the things I do and I am sorry for those things that make you upset, mad, or frustrated with me. Its just I have never met anyone like you and I am so afraid to lose someone like you.

The day I met you was the day my life began. Once I met you I realized how miserably I had lived before. The day we met was fate. I met you on a bright Sunday and at that point I didn’t know exactly what you meant to me, now I do. I really hope that our first meeting was not our last because I felt very special when I was with you. I truly wanted to give our friendship a chance to grow.

You are the light in my eyes, the happiness in my heart, and just the thought of you leaving me breaks me into small and countless pieces. You are always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don’t even realize it. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things.

I being always in control and always able to hold on to myself and for a moment I lost all the esteem, my ability to think, so I realize what I had for you is real love. I still cry when I remember you, still have sleepless nights, still hold my mobile and sleep as you used to call me during nights, still wait for your mails, still wait for the SMS chats we did, still wait for those lengthy gate calls. I still think of you.

I shall always remember you as the girl who taught me the true essence of life. I can be myself when I am with you. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. My heart melts when I feel your touch. The special memories with you are etched in my thoughts. You have already conquered the whole essence of me.

You are always the one who hold the key of my heart. I saw so much light in you that I was drawn to hold you. You are so light hearted and you laugh so full of joy that I will miss you when I want to laugh. When you say bye I hardly have a word to say. The way you make me feel is like nothing I have ever felt before.

I am trying like anything to do the right thing, but the more time I spend with you and more time we talk and do things together makes me realise that this is our life’s plan, this is how our path of forever is suppose to happen, and sometimes I know its hard for us to deal with, but in the end we will be stronger and able to handle just about anything that comes our way.
I love you, you will never know how much. I want to spend my rest of days trying to show you. Things could not be any better than having you in my life. There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. I love your genuine kindness to others.

I have never had anyone treat me the way you do. I would never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realise. In my heart you will always be. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. This letter would bring tears out of you but if I am with you I can assure that they would not in the rest of life.

I love you so much, too much, very much. I am looking forward to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. You mean so much to me and I want to make you happy as you make me. My silence doesn’t mean that I forget you. My disappearance doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. You are always in my heart. I am sorry for all the things I did, but I am not sorry for loving you.

The day will surely come when the tears falling as I write this will be no more. Discuss with whomever you like, take your own time to make the decision. Your own time can be my lifetime even. I will be waiting for you.

1 comment:

Post a Comment